Thursday, July 06, 2006

What plant is this?

Hi there, it's OSU Nature Gal in a new reincarnation. You can read about my prior fishing adventures here. This blog however will be dedicated to my EEOB 694 class, Local Flora for Teachers at Stone Laboratory. On to the first entry!

==========================================

Gearing up for my EEOB 694 class at Stone Lab. Tonight, I'm going to try to get as much stuff packed up as I can. On the way home I'm going to stop to pick up some batteries and laundry money amongst other things. One other thing I'm going to remember to pack for this trip is a few hangers. I had nothing to hang my jackets on last time. Oh yeah, Amy, don't forget your padlock! Thanks, Amy, for reminding me.

Speaking of jackets, guess who's hoping and praying that the weather is going to stay the way it is right now? Oops! Looks like scattered thundershowers in the 10-day forcast. Note to self, not only rain jacket but an umbrella just in case on this trip. Also, I might rethink my pj's and pack something a wee bit cooler to wear since they're predicting the low temps as around 70-74 degrees. I'll have a blanket in case I get too chilly. My wee fan that attaches to my bed is coming too.

I already have my books for this week and I got all giddy when I found one of them is a giant key for wildflowers and the other for woody plants. By the time I get my hands on the book for the last class I'll be able to identify every plant in America!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home